What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a web server, cookie stored on your hard drive an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use, the domain server through which you access our service, the type of computer you’re using, the type of web browser you’re using.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you and not limited to on our website and mobile sites and mobile applications:
- Name including first and last name.
- Primary email address.
- Alternate email address.
- Mobile phone number and contact details.
- ZIP/Postal code.
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalised features
- Tailor our sites, applications to your interest
- To get in touch with you when necessary
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet or telecom or other network/s cannot be made absolutely secure. By using our website, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
At Khwaish, we believe that customer satisfaction is the key; therefore we stand behind all products of our site.
If you receive a product which is not as per the specifications ordered by you i.e. Wrong Size, Wrong Color, Wrong Quantity, Defective, Damage or significantly different from the description given then we would always accept a return.
However, for some products, the sale is a final sale, and the merchant does not accept any return. Some products cannot be returned due to health & hygiene reasons.
What is the return period of an item?
Items should be returned within 10 days of receiving the product. The return period of the product is mentioned along with the product description.
How should I pack the product for pick-up?
Make sure that the merchandise has not been used/worn or altered/tampered with, as well as is accompanied by its original price tag and packing slip. On the box, do mention your order number. If your order is approved for pick-up, you will receive the packaging instructions and return address in a separate email from us.
Do I need to pay the courier company to send my product back?
If we arrange the pickup of your product, you don’t need to pay anything. If you are using a courier service to send your product back, you need to bear the courier cost.
My product has been picked-up, how do I know it has reached you?
After your order is picked from your place, within 24-48 hours, you will receive an email from us specifying the tracking details using which you can track the package on courier’s website.
When will I get the replacement or refund?
We initiate the replacement or refund within 2 working days of receiving the product at our center. For refunds it takes upto 2 weeks for the amount to get credited in your account after we have initiated the refund. The refund/replacement may get delayed or declined if the product received by us is not as per your claim or you have not written order number on the package.
Unlike many other web sites that have special rules and lots of fine print, we have a transparent and clear shipping policy for all orders placed on our website, without any special exceptions.
We understand that getting your items quickly is important to you, so we make every effort to process your order quickly.
We are committed to delivering your order accurately, in good condition, and always on time promised by us in our website.
- We offer FREE Shipping (specified on the Product detail page) on selected products ordered
- Each order may be shipped only to a single destination address specified at the time of payment for that order. If you wish to ship products to different addresses, you shall need to place multiple orders.
- We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 7-10 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 15 working days, to ship the order as manufacturing might take time especially during peak season.
- We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies.
- While we shall strive to ship all items in your order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics, or availability.
- If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning your order reference number along with a picture of the tampered parcel. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest
- You may track the shipping status of your order on the website mentioned in the email, by clicking at Track your Order section.
- Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations and shipping charges.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our website and services provided to you on and through our website on an “as is” basis. You agree that the owners of this website exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this website and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy or improper delivery of any data or information.
In order to use this service, you must register and agree to provide truthful information when requested. When registering, you explicitly agree to our Terms and Conditions, which may be modified by us from time to time and available here.
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.